THE CYCLE CONSCIOUS COLLECTIVE
Yin 40 mins & Slow Flow 25 mins
Strong Flow 40 mins & Vinyasa 25 mins
Vinyasa 40 mins & Strong Flow 25 mins
Yang to Yin 45 mins & Slow Flow 25 mins
Winter = Menstruation, your period
Spring = After your period, before ovulation
Summer = Around your ovulation
Autumn = After your ovulation, before your period, PMS
Long classes become available on Monday at 6 pm
and short classes on Wednesday at 6 pm (AEST).
How can I sync the practice with my cycle?
- It's best to start by finding out which phase of your cycle you're in. The best way to do this is by following The Ancient Balance System freebie which is available in the group. You can then do the classes that suit the phase. Don't forget that you get access to over 60 previous classes!
Can I try it for free?
- There's no free trial but if for any reason you feel like the group is not your jam, you can cancel your subscription at any time without questions asked.
And since you're wondering...
Are the classes suitable for beginners?
- All classes are beginner-friendly as different modifications are offered. If you have no former experience of yoga, I recommend starting with the 4-week beginner course that can be found in the group!
What is cycle conscious yoga?
- The yoga classes are designed so that they suit different phases of your menstrual cycle. Yes, your body and energy levels ebb and flow throughout your cycle and it's important to honour your cycle in your practice. Cycle conscious yoga will help you tap into your unique menstrual cycle, live in tune with it, feel better and ultimately, achieve your goals with more ease.
How does it work?
- We'll go through each phase of the cycle each month and you get lots of supporting resources and videos to help you on your journey. The group is synced with my cycle because I want to practice what I teach! Your cycle might be in sync with mine and if it's not, don't worry because you can always do the classes when it's suitable to you and follow your own cycle.
How can I sign up?
- The group is open for new enrolments a few times a year to ensure the best experience for everyone. Currently, can join the waiting list so that you'll be notified first when the group re-opens it's doors.
I absolutely love Pirita's calm teaching style.
HER ONLINE CLASSES FLOW SMOOTHLY AND HER CUES ARE CLEAR. I’VE ALSO LEARNED MANY BREATHING TECHNIQUES THAT I CAN NOW USE TO CALM MY MIND AND REFOCUS IN THE MIDST OF A BUSY DAY.
Laura, Senior Officer, Helsinki